Sunday, September 09, 2007

Thank You!!!!!!!

This blog started when Bailey made her way through a wrought iron fence this spring. I was able to find her in the same day, but the sadness, the panic and the loss really hit me in the hours she was missing. Since then, I had hoped this blog would be a facility that would enable owners and their lost pets to find each other as well as a location to search for good pets needing a home. I am happy to say that Harvey has found a good home, thanks to all of you who were a part of this process. I am confident his new owner will give him a wonderful home I am also happy to report that the missing chow/shepherd's owner contacted me on Sunday. He had called the Anti Cruelty society and was told that no pet fitting the description of his dog had been dropped off in the last three days. I was able to give him the email address of the woman who found his dog. Hopefully, he will be able to recover his pet. So thanks to all of you that read this blog and forward it to your friends!!! Thanks to all that take the time to post!!! Together we can make a difference!!! Blog Notes: Harvey has a great new owner. She recently sent this email. Hi Margot, Harvey's first night went exceptionally well. I am already in love with him. I knew it would be less than 12 hours to be completely head over heels. He slept in his own new bed. Did not fuss at all and already has fans in my building. Everyone thinks he is so beautiful. He is napping right now and we take lots of walks throughout the day. I am really enjoying all of this :) I enjoyed talking to you as well. I cannot thank you enough. I feel he had adjusted already. He is very laid back and just goes with the flow and so friendly, which is so nice. No accidents in the house, so that's great! Yes, I will send pictures periodically. If you still want to come over next weekend, just let me know. Take care and have a great week! Sherry & Harvey Once again, thanks to all of you. Cannot tell you how much your readership, efforts and love mean. Well, on second thought, yes I can!!! It means deserving dogs like Harvey find loving homes

No comments: