Sunday, September 13, 2009

Flea and Tick control for dogs with liver disease

Well it has been almost a year since my precious girl was diagnosed. She is doing beautifully. Switched her back to kibble. I am using Blue Buffalo or Dick Van Patton's white fish and sweet potato. She did show some kidney problems on the last blood test, but her urinalysis was clean. However, she finally got fleas. My fault! I agreed to watch a dog for the weekend and all the dog have fleas now. Here are some tricks to use. Sentry makes an organic flea spray and powder that you can use on the dog and the home. Available at Petsmart. It is called Natural Chemistry. Smells great and the active ingredients are cinnamon,clove and cedar oil. Bathe the dog on a weekly basis and keep them wet for 15 to 20 minutes...drowns the fleas. Wash all dog bedding on a weekly basis and spray all uphpolstered furniture and rugs. If you vaccuum, the bag must be pitched. Royal pain in the you know what, but if you love your dog enough to home cook it is doable. One step at a time is what I tell myself. Almost past flea season now, but some of us never get past it. Cider or white vinegar helps the skin. Brewers yeast and garlic, pill form, keeps the fleas off...mosquitos too. Oil of lavender will keep the bugs from infesting your furniture and rugs..smells nice too! Few tips to help you out. Now I must go and wash the dogs.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do not mention any type of tick control for dogs with liver failure.

Unknown said...

Nice and informative post.It really helpful for everyone. I would like to suggest best Flea & Ticks Solutions for Large Dogs Flea and Tick Control

Sofiya said...


I am a frequent viewer of your site and it provides useful information about pest services. Keep updating.
Zuba Flea & Tick Spray

Sofiya said...


We are appreciating your post, all information are useful for those who are willing to know about
Zuba Flea & Tick Spray. Thanks for the information.

albert said...



Herpes Cure Testimony
I was diagnose with Genital Herpes for the past 2 years and I have been searching for cure. I have several outbreaks on my back and it really affected me morally, I read a testimony on this platform of a lady from Nevada who was cured from Diabetes with doctor Voke Herbal medicine including the doctor official email address. I contacted the doctor through his email, after much discussion and few questions he prepared the Herbal medicine and asked for my address which I received the Herbal medicine 3 days later and with his prescription I drank the Herbal medicine for 21 days. After concluding the herbal medicine I went for test and my IgG result was confirmed Negative with no trace of the virus on my blood. Contact doctor Voke and be cured his email; doctorvoke1@gmail.com or send him a whatsapp text +1 (773) 349 2820.
He has Herbal cure for Diabetes, Hepatitis, Heart diseases.
Hypertension, Alzheimer's disease, cancer, Strokes and Liver disease.

Anonymous said...

few week ago I felt some pains and I went to the hospital my doc told me I had hpv about 1 yr and I need to start the treatment early, he gave me some medicine to be taking and I told him no I’ll not, because I hated taking medicine when I won’t not see cure for the purpose. After I got home I started getting worried searching for strong advice and I found valid natural treatment online lot people says they got hpv cure from Dr onokun and I email Dr Onokun 3 days passed, I purchase his cure online some weeks after the process taking his treatment i got cured. I went for checkup twice after taking the natural treatment from the herbalist called Dr onokun and i tested negative. contact him on email: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

Unknown said...

just wanna say a big thank you patrice cythia for introducing me to Dr Akioya the great HERBALIST that helped me prepare home remedies that cured my herpes simplex virus (HSV1&2) I was infected with herpes for the past two years and i was not happy all day so i was desperate to get a cure so that i can live normal and get healthy. One day i was less busy so i decided to make latest research on herpes cure and i found a site were everyone was talking about Dr Akioya and has ability to cure Herpes, HIV, HPV, Cancer, ALS, COPD, Anthrax, genital wart, cold sore, Arthritis skin tag and all manners of diseases and virus. So i discussed with cythia and she explained to me that its very easy working with Dr Akioya so i contacted Dr Akioya via email dr.akioya17spellhome@gmail.com and he helped me just as he has helped others now I am now cured from herpes am very happy now. and i can also assure you that he can also help you. so if you need the service of DR Akioya kindly contact him drakioya17spellhome@gmail.com. or whatsapp +2348105257464.He can also cure so many sickness